UX/UI Designer (Game Specific)
Reach new heights of success while working with the brightest minds in the industry.
You love games and can’t wait to build the future of entertainment. You get upset when there are redundant clicks or when menus are inconsistent. You love picking the right font for the right situation and making things feel so easy for the user. You love “The Design of Everyday Things” because physical things have interfaces also!.
You’ll be a part of a small, tight-knit team where you’ll learn and adapt at a very rapid pace and become an integral part of team.
- Work closely with producers, game designers, artists, and engineers to create wireframes user-flows and interfaces for our arcade and large scale video games.
- Understand how digital and physical experiences blend together.
- Predict, identify, and resolve experience design issues that could impede player experience in your general product area.
- Conduct and interpret user tests and interviews to identify user behavior and areas to optimize user experience.
- Discover what matters to users and help determine not just what things look like, but how they work and what we build next.
- Minimum of 4 years experience working in UX/UI.
- Strong portfolio in shipped games; RPG games.
- Experience with multi-point touch screen interfaces.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, and super bonus for Unity.
- Demonstrable aptitude in wireframing, graphic design and interface design.
- A track record of excelling with little supervision.
- Experience with Unity3D and 3D Rendering skills.